*CLOSED* Bus Sales Representative / Girardin Ontario
September 30, 2020 - Girardin Ontario is looking for a Bus Sales Representative to join its team in Ontario.
We now have found our new team member to fill this position. Thank you to all applicants. This job offer is now closed.
As Canada’s only small bus manufacturer, Girardin has been manufacturing and selling buses for more than 60 years. As a Sales Consultant for Girardin Ontario, your primary focus will be expanding and managing sales in an assigned Ontario territory, as well as driving new market share.
- New business prospecting and development, scheduling and conducting client introductions, face to face client meetings; preparing presentations, demonstrations, proposals, and value propositions to a variety of customer types.
- Services existing accounts, obtaining new orders, and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule.
- Reviews sales leads, pending orders and fleet upgrades, developing action plans to progress each cycle.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of customers.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer concerns; develops solutions; makes informed recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Works efficiently with a CRM is a must.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, training sessions and trade shows, as well as online or virtual events.
- Participate in the delivery of buses to customers and collection of payment prior to or on delivery.
- Provide training on equipment to customers.
- Ability to follow sanitary guidelines and maintain a safe work environment.
Relationships and Roles:
- Maintain contact with all customers in the market area to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- B.A./B.Com or equivalent is an asset
- And/or 3 years capital equipment sales or industry related experience
- Must be results oriented
- The ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and a territory.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- A strong understanding of profitable deal structuring using a solutions based sales approach.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites.
- Typical for an office environment.
- Significant local travel, some evenings.
- Regular overnight travel.
- Occasional weekend hours, example: trade shows, product training seminars.