1. What is the interior height of a simple wheel minibus?A : The standard height is 5’’6 (1.68m) for MB-II, simple wheel.
2. Who knows about camping car conversions' requirements and standards?A : For all questions with regards to conversions, please contact SAAQ.
3. When could I plan a visit at your garage?A : Monday to Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Fridays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., except on holidays
5. Is there a warranty that comes with a used bus?A : No warranty is offered with a used bus, unless the manufacturer's warranty is still in effect. (Prices are ajusted accordingly)
6. Do you offer financing ?A : Yes, financing is available for all vehicules of 9 years old or more recent.
Certain conditions apply. Please communicate with your sales advisor today.
7. Which driver's licence would I need to drive a bus?A : For all questions related to driver's licenses, please contact SAAQ.
8. Will I be able to drive my bus home once I own it?A : At delivery, Girardin will provide a temporary permit (often referred to as a « transit ») that allows you to drive from our garage to your destination. Please note that you cannot have any passengers on board.
9. Must I insure my bus prior to departing your garage?A : As soon as you leave our property with your bus, you are 100% responsible. We strongly suggest that you make proper arrangements to be insured at delivery.
10. Are all buses that girardin delivers are inspected and « SAAQ Approved » ?A : Buses are sold « as is ». A security round should be requested prior to delivery of the vehicle, for exemple to check all fluids. Should you wish to make your bus ready to be approved by the SAAQ, the future owner is responsible for all expenses incurred and would be billed directly by the garage. No vehicle is sold with a guarantee that it will pass any inspection tests as required by the SAAQ. Prices are ajusted accordingly.