Join a winning team!
Under supervision of the sales director this position will encompass the following responsibilities.
- Sale of used vehicles to prospective clients.
- Promote the sale of used vehicles on various different websites and platforms.
- Provide customer service to the USA, Canada and South America, as well as support the outside sales representatives.
- Manage the used vehicles inventory and parking lot.
- Prepare vehicle deliveries and provide customer service support.
- Ensure proper quality control upon delivery in coordination with the service department.
- Follow up on work orders and plan delivery of sold vehicles.
- Update and maintain the used vehicle inventory and information.
- Any other related tasks
- Education: DEP in sales and marketing and/or other relevant experience and education.
- Experience: 2 years in customer service position.
- Skills: Excellent customer service, ability to build relationships, superior organizational abilities, and positive and motivated personality.
- Bilingual English and French;
- Microsoft office suite
- Salary based upon experience and to be determined
- Full time position