Careers: Inside Sales Representative - EV infrastructure
Drummondville, August 18, 2021 - Girardin is looking for an Inside Sales Representative in its newly created Electrical infrastructure division.
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS
Reporting to the Director of Electrification, the Inside Sales Representative is responsible for commercial market development and customer service. They will coordinate work with different departments be and customer facing.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES / TASKS
▪ Create customer facing documents;
▪ Follow up with existing customers to establish next steps;
▪ Keep marketing material up to date;
▪ Create a sales pipeline and realize sales forecasts;
▪ Work with preferred partners and subcontractors to create exceptional solutions for our customers.
▪ Create presentations and clearly convey unique value propositions;
▪ Enter customer orders into our CRM;
▪ Prospect new business opportunities while managing existing business;
▪ Develop a sales and marketing plan for the department;
▪ Perform the cost estimates for custom projects;
▪ Compile all necessary information concerning projects to be tendered;
▪ Collaborate with clients and / or representatives;
▪ Perform regular follow-ups to ensure the smooth running of active projects;
▪ Carry out feasibility studies on the projects to be tendered;
▪ Prepare tender documents;
▪ Provide internal support to the team where required;
▪ Perform all other related tasks.
TRAINING AND REQUIREMENTS
▪ Bachelor's degree in engineering, marketing, or related experience;
▪ Technical background considered an asset;
▪ 5 years’ experience in customer service, sales or related field;
▪ Fluent in French and English (both oral and written);
▪ Experience working with day-to-day technologies (Office, Adobe, etc).
▪ Autonomy and professionalism;
▪ Excellent communication;
▪ Positive and friendly attitude;
▪ Excellent sense of organization;
▪ Ability to manage priorities;
▪ Be dynamic, ambitious and like to take up challenges.
▪ Knowledge of electric vehicle (bus or automobile) an asset.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
▪ To be determined