Girardin Blue Bird Bus - Project Manager (Electrical)
Give your career a jolt! Quebec's leading passenger transportation company is looking for a Project Manager (Electrical).
Girardin Blue Bird is looking for a Project Manager (Electrical) for its Electrical Infrastructure division. Working alongside the Director of EV Infrastructure Solutions, the Project Manager will be required to perform many different tasks with clearly defined objectives, from planning, organizing, and implementing projects. The candidate plays a pivotal role in all project development; they will collaborate with various stakeholders to bring each project to its successful completion while providing technical support to clients and suppliers alike. This individual must be thorough and possess superior organizational skills as they must adhere to strict project schedules and budgets closely. They will be tasked with communicating the progress of projects to all stakeholders and making necessary modifications.
As an active participant in converting bus fleets to electric, the project manager must be committed to the sustainable movement that is revolutionizing passenger transport.
ABOUT GIRARDIN BLUE BIRD
Girardin Blue Bird is a leading provider of buses for more than 60 years. Based in Drummondville, the company leads the way in commercial bus and minibus distribution and vehicles for the transportation of persons living with reduced mobility. With 100 dedicated employees, Girardin Blue Bird is pioneering the electric revolution in bus fleets. We know green transport and electric vehicles A to Z!
- Plan, supervise, and carry out the daily follow-up of projects.
- Coordinate projects with various stakeholders
- Participate, lead, and coordinate meetings on various projects
- Manage project budgets and resolve any issues that may arise
- Contribute to the improvement of profit margins throughout the project lifecycle
- Build relationships with clients at all levels
- Resolve disputes regarding return fees, delays, and warranties
- Approve and validate project documents
- Validate and follow up on technical drawings
- Plan the purchases of various materials depending upon availability; manage deliveries.
- Participate in site meetings
- Manage customer quotes
- Analyze customer needs and be able to propose a budget and solutions that respect the various constraints of the project
- Perform all other related tasks and duties.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- At least three years' prior experience in a similar role
- Asset: Knowledge of electric vehicles
- Fluently bilingual in French and English, oral and written
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent management of priorities
- Strong analytical skills
- Good team player
- Excellent planning and project management skills
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.